Impressive Interviews assists clients from a broad range of occupations and industries to achieve their career goals.
Below is a brief list of common client occupations and some more specialised areas.
If your occupation is not listed please ask us about our experience.
- Accounting and Financial Services
- Administrative Occupations
- Airline Pilots, Cabin and Maintenance Crew
- Architects and Landscape Architects
- Chefs and Hospitality Staff
- Community Workers — Specialists and Generalists
- Film and Television Professionals
- Human Resource and Industrial Relations Practitioners
- IT Professionals
- Lawyers – Law firms and in-house lawyers/General Council
- University Lecturers and tutors
- Primary and secondary Teachers
- Marketing Professionals
- Medical Practitioners — Australia and New Zealand. See medical link for more details – click here
- Ex-Military Personnel
- New Graduates/Masters Graduates — in various disciplines
- Public Relations Practitioners
- Sales Professionals — Technical and General
- School Leavers
- Senior and Middle Management
- Specialists/Consultants /Policy Advisors/Trainers
- Telecommunications Professionals
Our clients come from various levels of the corporate, public, health and community sectors, including:
- Corporate and SME
- Federal State and Local Governments
- Health Sector
- Statutory Authorities
- Educational Institutions
- Community and Voluntary Sectors
- Self employed
- Advice and interview training for doctors applying for specialist medical training.
- Significant experience in training legal practitioners, including experienced practitioners, new graduates and students applying for summer clerkship positions.
New Graduates and School Leavers
- Provide tailored interview training graduates and school leavers preparing to enter the workforce.
- Familiar with Public Sector selection and recruitment process and extensive experience in training clients for public sector interviews.
- Understanding of and experience in recruitment and selection of specialist and generalist staff.
- Substantial experience in training doctors and allied health professionals for job interviews.
People with a Disability
- Extensive knowledge and experience in assisting people with a disability with job interview training.